Creating Favorites Set for Pre-Ordered Season Action Clients
March 01, 2014 • 1 Comment
Creating a Favorites set – www.MPSportsPics.com
There are a number of ways to add photos to a favorites list. But you first must navigate until you are looking at a Thumbnails page with the photographs you would like to select.
1. You may click the SELECT PHOTOS button to select multiple photos. Once you have chosen all the photos you may use the ADD TO FAVORITES button to include - them in your current list of favorites.
2. Click the photo you would like to add to favorites. It will open in a Photo Page or Dim-The-Lights mode. From here you may:
· Add to Favorites from the Photo Toolbar above the Photo.
· Use the Heart in the Overlay Menu to Add to Favorites
· Click the "F" key on your keyboard as a shortcut for Add to Favorites
I will then get an email with a link to your selected photos. From there, I put them in a gallery and send you the link where you can then download all your photos Full-Res to your computer or (preferred) external hard drive or flash drive.
It's VERY IMPORTANT that you do a separate favorites folder for each game, and share it with me separately, that helps me get the downloadable galleries to you faster.